|6:00||Int. Cardio||Step||Int. Cardio||Step||Weights|
|8:30||Beginner Step||Body Sculpting||Body Sculpting||Beginner Step|
|10:00||Body Sculpting||Body Sculpting||Cardio Dance||Body Sculpting||Beginner Step|
|11:30||Senior Aerobics||Senior Aerobics|
|5:15||Beginner Hi/Lo||Step & Sculpting||Barre Ballet||Beginner Kick Fit||Barre Ballet|
|6:30||Weight Training||Beginner Pilates||Cardio Dance||Adv. Body Sculpting|
Aqua Aerobic classes: May–October
Mon-Wed-Fri 10:30 to 11:30am
Pool is not available for lap swimming during the Aqua Aerobic classes.
(1 hr.) A complete workout in the pool without the stress of gravity.
- High energy moves with controlled balance moves using ballet barres for balance
- Cardio with no impact
- Tone and elongate muscles while burning fat
- Ballet bar exercises and dance conditioning exercises
(1 hr.) Incorporates light weights and bands to strengthen and tone each muscle group.
HIGH-LOW IMPACT AEROBICS
Beginners: 20–25 minutes combining high-low impact aerobic moves. Floor / Muscle: 20–25 minutes. Geared for beginners, but fun for everyone.
Intermediate / Advanced: A more intense, longer duration high-low and floor muscle workout.
Medium version of the High/low impact aerobic moves.
Using weights in arms exercising your legs in kicking motion to strengthen all parts of the body.
LOW IMPACT AEROBICS
Performed at varying levels at intensity with one foot or both feet on the floor. These classes offer a variety of choreography and combinations.
(1hr.) Intense floor muscle workout using mats.
This program is designed to meet the needs of those 50 and above with Aqua Aerobics (1 hr.), Senior Aerobics (½ hr.), and Body Shaping (½ hr.)
A lighter workout of 20 minutes of low-impact and 25 minutes of floor/muscle work with special attention on form and technique.
Low-impact, high intensity lower body workout with step, incorporating upper body movements to tone and strengthen the body.
Cross-Training with STEP: Combines low impact aerobics with the addition of step intervals with muscle work.
A disciplined form of movement promoting balance, flexibility, strength, and relaxation.
A fun dance exercise. Learn various unique salsa, hip hop, Merengue, and belly dance moves.
- Seek a class appropriate for your level of fitness.
- Be on time. If you are late, try to warm up before you start.
- Please don’t enter the classroom before the current class has finished.
- Don’t do your own routine or talk during the class, this is distracting to the instructor and other students.
- Shoes must be worn at all times.
- Let the instructor know if you have a medical condition which requires special attention.
- Please return all the equipment used in class.