Rules and Regulations
- The Foothill Athletic Club asks that all members show common courtesy to other members in the club. In the case of disputes, please come to a staff member for resolution.
- Please report all injuries received while using club to a staff members for assistance.
- Please respect all signs posted around club with rules that would apply to you.
- Please bring a lock for protection of your personal belongings and use day lockers. Lock must be removed at the end of your visit.
- There is a 30 minute limit on all cardiovascular equipment and swim lap lanes when members are waiting.
- Please allow other members to work in to a machine or bench when you are doing multiple sets.
- We ask all members utilize spray bottles and towels to wipe down machines after using them.
- Bathing suits must be worn in steam rooms. Oils and fragrances are not allowed in steam rooms.
- Please dry off in wet areas and keep locker areas dry and safe for everyone.
- Suntan lotion and oils clog up pool filters. Please shower before entering pools.
- We ask all members exit the club promptly at closing.